At MOYO we want to support creatives, not restrict them and so offer fair image licensing terms to our users and customers. As entrepreneurs and creatives, we can all agree that there’s nothing worse when you see your work being used without your consent or in terms that you didn’t originally specify. As a business owner and creative, we know that you value integrity and so we ask all of our users to respectfully uphold the terms and conditions as listed below.
Your purchase includes a non-exclusive, limited use Standard License. The following terms apply for all purchases as well as the free photos provided for our mailing list subscribers (identified as ‘users’):
- Use images for personal or business use for both online and in print.
- Edit the image in anyway that you wish – change colours, add filters, crop, overlay the image with text etc. Feel free to get creative.
- Use the images for your website, social media posts and you don’t need to credit when you do.
- Use the image to create digital products for your business, such as opt-in downloads for your audience like e-books, PDFs, worksheets etc. However, images must be flattened as part of the design (so they can not be extracted) and must not be the main component of the product/download. To clarify, whether free or offered as an End Product for sale, it is NOT OK to use the images/mockups/scene creators themselves (even if they’ve been edited) as the download.
- Use the images an unlimited amount of times for personal projects and your own business, so for example you are permitted to use images on your own website, blog posts and social media.
Users/members may not:
- Claim the image as your own. MOYO Studio Ltd owns the original rights to the image and as a customer you are agreeing to simply use the images in the ways outlined in these terms.
- Use our mockups or scene creator products to create derivative digital products such as mockups or templates.
- Re-distribute, sell or lend the image to third parties in any way. Not even a little bit. A great deal of time and love goes into creating these images especially for our customers and so please do respect us as creators and the work that goes into creating the images.
- Transfer membership or login credentials to a third party, even if it’s a client, customer, or business partner. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can handle the request in a proper manner.
- Use the images to promote or sell other stock photography products, services or resources because no-one likes false advertising.
- Use the images to promote illegal activity, pornography or to spread negative messages. Just no. Let’s keep things above board and positive.
If you violate any of the terms listed above, we have the right to suspend your membership with immediate effect.